We are Experts at Research & Development, Product Formulations, Filling, Manufacturing & Packaging — Hot Fill, Semi-Solids, Gels, And Liquids.
Capabilities & Services:
- Hot Filling: OTC & Cosmetic Lip Care, Skin Care, Deodorant, Foot Care, Body Care
- Liquid Filling: Pump Sprays, BOV Sprays, Drops, & Bottles
- Gel & Lotion Filling
- Delivery Systems Development & Innovation
- Packaging: POP Displays, PDQs, End Caps, Boxing, Packouts, Blistering
- Customer provided
- OraLabs provided
- New Formulation
Our validated mixing, filling, and cleaning processes allow for flexible and low-cost processing. Batch sizes range from 200-1,000 lbs. Our batching and filling system allows for lower customer MOQ resulting in reduced inventory costs for our customers. OraLabs Engineering team designs and maintains high-speed automation to offer top-quality products. If existing automation doesn’t fit your product needs, we can design a line that will. Our package design department works with major retailers and national brands, successfully meeting GMI print requirements both in-house and with certified supplier partners. OraLabs’ annual capacities are in excess of over 200 million units of various products. OraLabs manufactures for many well-known companies/brands as well as many specialty lines; all under strict confidentiality.
- Graphic Design
- Shrink sleeves
- Custom cartons
OraLabs offers top-quality products at extremely competitive price points. The package design department is experienced and familiar with assisting our customers with their packaging needs for any retail or promotional environment. The research and development department is a valuable asset and can formulate to meet your needs.
OraLabs currently has the following drug manufacturing capabilities with the Technical, Financial, and Laboratory resources to expand.
- Manufacturers of 253 OTC Formulations
- 6 Drug Categories
- 19 Active Ingredients
- 500 + Excipients.
- 72 Internally Developed Analytical Methods
OraLabs currently Contract Manufactures for several National and Multinational OTC lines and has expertise in all of the following:
- Laboratory Method Transfer and Validation
- Custom Laboratory Validation to Meet Regulatory and Customer Requirements
- Manufacturing Validation Customized to Meet Regulatory and Customer Requirements